PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Zoom tool - Annoying box
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Dalkarls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Zoom tool - Annoying box Reply with quote

Hi! First post on this forum and I would love if someone could help me out on this little problem which I asume is an easy fix but I dont know what to look for since I dont know the name of it.

Then I zoom and holding down spacevar to move over the picture (Im on a PC btw) it sometimes zoomes out in a rectangle/square which let me move around until I realese it again and it zooms in. This is making me mad! It feels like it's something happening on random and I guees checking the "Scrubby zoom" off will get rid of it? But I like the function to hold and zoom which I dont want to lose by checking "Scrubby zoom" off.

Does anyone recognise my problem? Is there a way to work around this?
(I added a pic trying to give a better idea what I'm struggling with. And yes, i drawed that hand.)

I'm currently working in PS CS5.

It would make my day if someone have has a fix for this!

Thanks in advance!

// Christoffer

zoom.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.32 KB
 Viewed:  724 Time(s)

zoom.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: