PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Windows 7 and Vista
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

snowyowl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Windows 7 and Vista Reply with quote

When I'm editing RAW files, naturally I use Camera RAW then save the file and click "Done". That takes me back to Bridge. When I am looking at the jpegs in Bridge on my laptop (32 bit), which uses Vista, I can double click on the image and it opens in PS for editing. When I'm using my desktop (64 bit) I can't do that, instead I have to go to PS and open the file from there. Is this just because 7 works differently or is there some way to set Bridge up to allow me to do the same thing as on Vista? I really like the way the Vista system works because it saves a lot of time.
Thanks! Confused

renata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this helps but have you tried right clicking the image in Bridge and then saying "Open in Camera Raw"?

renata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also an entry in Bridge preferences:
Edit -> Preferences, General, click "Double-Click Edits in Camera Raw Settings in Bridge" check box

Maybe that helps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: