PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Sony Snap Lab Border
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kuecker2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Sony Snap Lab Border Reply with quote

The sony snap lab printer allows us to create custom borders. We have to use a photoshop plug in. The border is similar to a png overlay such as we would use in a green screen program.

For the sony border the program keys on white of 254, 254, 254 in rgb to set the transparent area much as a green screen program keys on the green.

The problems I am having are:

I can get the white backgound layer to remove properly. But I want to have a white stripe as part of my overlay design. I have set the value at a range close, but not exact. It is still pulling the white strip out. I have to get pretty far away before it does not pull the white strip out too

If the client has a white in their logo in the 254 range how do I prevent it from pulling that area?

Nicki21984@aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you create borders to be used on a sony snap lab 20L
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: