PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Signatures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Cynosure

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Signatures Reply with quote

Hey =)
First post-- just wanted some feedback on my newest signatures. I made them for my future Vanguard guild; each one probably took about 40 minutes to an hour =( The bunny in the last one was stolen from google images =P

And of course, my signature, in the bottom, I made. Followed a tutorial for the second colouring and shading part, though.

malcon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey whats up man! fist off, welcome to the forums...this is a great place to talk about stuff and get good ideas and help from others.
anyway your sigs look pretty good. i would suggest a few things for each ones..

the first one, i like the colors, everything is relative and text works...im big on text, because its so easy to mess up a peice of art with text...
as far as the layout, i would move the text so that it is centerd with the left side and the symbol that is in the right side of the border, or make the text a little larger.
the second one, i like this one, veru warm and powerfull again i think the text on the bottum should either be moved a little to the left to center it with the corner or maybe try enlarging it. the engraving on the rock (thats what i think it is anyway) i think that is a little to shart and crisp. maybe add some sort of blur or noise to the that line on the rock...not much though
. next

this one is not as strong as the others. i think its because tyhe rabbit seems to just be stuck in there maybe ad a blueish over lay to it or somthing. and i think it needs some room underneith it. i see maybe you did this so that it was grounded but try making it feel grounded but have it not sitting on the very bottum... i that it throughs the rest of it off.

the last one is very cool i like it. maybe have the wolf a tad bit bigger...but over all its cool looking.

anyway i hope my comments have been of some help, if not then you ahve wasted your time reading them lol. just kidding. ok well if you make chages please post the updates. i like what i see man
keep it up
-malcon

neophyte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k, i'm really new to photoshop so i don't have insight like malcon...but i wanted to say that i really like the first banner.

i love the colors, the deep reds and yellows...and the lines i think look beautiful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: