PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Keep getting a double circle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

virtualista

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Keep getting a double circle Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and to PhotoShop.

I'm having a problem creating a simple circle. When I use the marquee tool, it automatically creates a double lined, transparent circle.

I want a plain ole circle... with one line. I've clicked on everything possible and have posted on other forums. No one seems to know what the issue is.

thanks

virtualista

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bea

username18052

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue which version of Photoshop you are using, but I can make a suggestion because all versions can be reset the same way. I am going to assume that you are on a Windows enabled machine as well.

With Photoshop NOT running, on a Windows machine, press and hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift, while holding those keys, start Photoshop. A window will appear asking if you want to reset the Photoshop Preferences. Click Ok and allow Photoshop to start. Does this clear up the issue? On a Mac, the keys are Ctrl+Opt+Shift.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: