PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Drawing in photoshop. sketching and inking tools.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Cirqle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Drawing in photoshop. sketching and inking tools. Reply with quote

Hi. Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I've been struggling with this problem for a while now. I have a wacom bamboo tablet and I'm using PSCC. I think i have the sketching tool in order by using a regular small round brush with the pen pressure option checked. But the inking... How the hell do I ink? I know people use the pen tool with a mouse to do this. But I was thinking more like the guy in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J70hFUT7cvc&feature=youtu.be

About 5minutes in to that one he's zooming in and still get those pure good looking lines. If i zoom in that much my lines become all pixelated and ugly. I'm not entirely sure which setting or what brush in general i should use for inking.

Auieos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have more to do with the dimensions/ppi you are working at.
He is at 200% zoom when zoomed 'right in'. So if you are more than that which I am guessing you are to see ugly edges, it means you have to start your drawings on a bigger canvas.
At the very start of the video he is at 50% and cant even fit the entire man on his screen so it is a fairly big canvas.

As a trick when you start a new image select the international paper preset in the new dialog box and choose A4 and that is a normal size piece of paper so you can judge the size of your drawing on that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: