PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Simple Job - Paying $10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

HowitsDone101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Simple Job - Paying $10 Reply with quote

I have a logo image with a white background. I need to have a transparent background done instead of the white background.

I tried using the wand. It got a transparent background using it, but the image on a blue background looks sloppy, so it really didn't work.

So, what I need is two images with white background changed to a transparent background.

Also, if you could tell me how you did it after I'd appreciate it.

I'm not that familiar with photoshop but I understand this as an extremely easy $10 for someone with experience.

I'll work with the first person who responds, and I'll only pay if satisfied with the work (which shouldn't be hard).

HowitsDone101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone took me up on the offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: