PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
text on path disappearing at anchor point
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

capescafe

PS Version: CS4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: text on path disappearing at anchor point Reply with quote

I created a path in PS CS4 using the pen tool and my line is a curvy line so I have a few different anchor points. As soon as the text gets to an anchor point it disappears. I can see the full length of text I typed though on the layer so I know it's there somewhere but I can't see it all. I've tried numerous different paths and I get the same thing, as soon as it gets to the first anchor point the text disappears after that anchor point. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or do I maybe have some sort of strange setting on there that's making that happen?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: