PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Show your music!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

SSO

PS Version: CS5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Show your music! Reply with quote

Alright, so I was browsing random threads of the design sub-forum, and I came across a guy who had made a design of his favourite musician. When I clicked the thread I thought it would lead me to a game thread, but the only post in it was his first post. 'Well.. I should bring up the idea then!' I thought, and this is it.

Make a design of your favourite musician og band (rapper, singer, drummer, cellist, trombone player, the guy who plays the triangle, etc.) and post it in this thread. The piece can be whatever, as long as it is a design of some sort. Posters, wallpapers, signatures - anything basically.

I hope the forum is active and willing enough to participate in this 'event', and since it is not a competition, but just an open never-ending game thread, it shouldn't hold anyone back - there are no winners or losers, only (hopefully) a large variety of art and a large variety of music as well.
I don't want to start out right away, I will leave the game-starter open for others until sometime tomorrow.

Ready, get set - MUSIC!
...and art...

SSO

PS Version: CS5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, since nobody wants to start it of I'm gonna go ahead and do so.

Lately I have listened a lot to the band 'The Kills' and especially their song 'Satellite' from the album 'Blood Pressures'. Great music, check it out if you get the time!

I chose to make a signature from an image of them playing a concert.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea. Thanks for sharing and kicking it off, SSO. :)

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: