PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Clone stamp Alt key not working
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kb24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Clone stamp Alt key not working Reply with quote

Hi there, I know this question has come up and I think I have the fix but I dont know what to do exactly.

So for some reason when I go to use the clone stamp on photoshop cs5, the alt button on my keyboard wont highlight the area so it gives me the error "could not use the clone stamp because the area of the clone...."

Now I have a mac mini and I have a trackpad as my mouse but my keyboard is microsoft and thats not the problem, I have used clone stamp before with my set up no probem and for some reason lately it wont work.

Now I read it could be a program thats running that causes the alt button to not work with photoshop and I looked up my running programs but theres so many and I have no idea which one it could be.

Any advice guys?

Thanks a lot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: