PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Believability
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

EphemeralInteractions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Believability Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I am a new photographer, that has used photoshop for various occasions before, but now that I am editing my own pictures I seem to be having trouble with sloppyness. I have been using the following procedure: http://zummerfish.deviantart.com/art/Illuminating-Sky-tutorial-290426879 to create more vivid skys, but due to glasious blur and surface blur I'm having trouble with the diffusion of the colors in the foreground and background. Also im having trouble selecting the whole background (sky) even when using refine edge on the quick selection tool. Any tips?

Frank1263

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try selecting the background with the color range command.

iloveprint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they all in different layers? If they are different layers then you should just be able to catch the sky if you’re on that layer. My other advice would be to try experimenting with the masking tool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: