PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Portfolio feedback please :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ELECTRIClTY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Portfolio feedback please :) Reply with quote

I have a website that I recently made with all of my stuff on it so instead of having to upload all of my pictures here, just go to the link below and tell me what you think. You can comment there or here. I don't really care. Thanks!

http://electriclty.weebly.com/

thehermit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't lie but I wont be too harsh either. Everything is a little 'tutorialised' at the moment, it's not a bad thing as we all learnt from the fundamentals like on-line tutorials at some time. I would advise the next step, to take those techniques you have learnt and develop them into your own particular visions.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like good advice from thehermit. As an 80s baby and a 90s kid... go Reptar. Heh. :) Welcome to PF!

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

SSO

PS Version: CS5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thehermit wrote:
I won't lie but I wont be too harsh either. Everything is a little 'tutorialised' at the moment, it's not a bad thing as we all learnt from the fundamentals like on-line tutorials at some time. I would advise the next step, to take those techniques you have learnt and develop them into your own particular visions.

As said, it looks very 'tutorialized' and the front page of your blog with the 'ELECTRICITY' header expresses what I think is, as mentioned, a bit tutorialized, but also in a way very un-finished. It needs a lot more of your own unique specimen. The header would be a start, because the only thing you see is the ELECTRICITY text, that has been through some lightning-effects, but nothing else. It needs more depth, detail and 'excitement'!

This, I think, is a more or less general thing that can be put on most of he works you have posted. Great potential, but far from finished!

I hope this made sense. Good luck!
//SSO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: