PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
A bit of comparing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Which is best?
FujiFilm FinePix SL240
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
FujiFilm FinePix SL245
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Cloudless_Creative

PS Version: Adobe CS5

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: A bit of comparing... Reply with quote

These are two cameras that are in my price range of like £250. I'm starting an evening photography course in a couple of months and I'll be getting a camera next month for when I go on holiday. These two appeal to me (I don't know why as my camera knowledge is minimal)

The left one is the FujiFilm FinePix SL240 and the right one is the FujiFilm FinePix SL245;
There pretty much the same, except theres like £30 in price difference and the one thing I've circles, is the thing that's different anything to pay an extra £30 for?

Thanks in advance, and if you want to be nice and point me in a better direction and suggest some better cameras that don't cost more than £250 new, do so ;)

Thanks again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: