PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help with Photoshop's Pen Tool?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

sinsenest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Help with Photoshop's Pen Tool? Reply with quote

So I'm using the Pen Tool in Photoshop CS5 and one thing I noticed is that I have to keep on right clicking my mouse and selecting the "Stroke Path.." option in order to apply a stroke to my pen anchor points. Obviously this gets very tiresome and annoying as it'd be a lot easier to have strokes already applied to the anchor points without me having to go back and forth and singularly clicking "Stroke Path..." for every stroke that I make. I don't have Illustrator if you were going to suggest so Photoshop is really my only option now. So I was basically wondering if anyone knows of a way on how to automatically apply strokes to the pen tool without having to continuously click the "Stroke Path..." every time in order to do it. Thanks

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press B then enter to quickly brush a path that is selected

To go back to pen tool press P

If your really keen you can create a custom keyboard shortcut to the stroke path. Edit > Keyboard shortcuts...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: