PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to paint inside without pen if there isfew white pixels?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

burbuliukas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: How to paint inside without pen if there isfew white pixels? Reply with quote

Hello,

please help me, i'm using Photoshop cs4. I'm giving example of picture and you will understand. I need to color a lot of circles, but most of them don't have full lines and when i'm using ''Paint bucket tool'' to color circle inside, happenings that all my picture became in blue color. So i must to use pencil to finish circle lines and just then use ''Paint bucket tool''. But i want that it could be doing automatically, that ''Paint bucket tool'' would be programed, that if there is from 1 to 5 pixels in circle white color, ''Paint bucket tool'' wouldn't look to them and paint just circle inside. How i can to program my CS4 so? Please help me.
Thank you :)

example.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.94 KB
 Viewed:  578 Time(s)

example.jpg

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paint bucket cant handle gaps however there is a trick. Its not great but it may help speed things up slightly.

Make a new layer and use the pen or pencil tool fill the gaps, then with the paint bucket tool selected check the all layers option.

The layer you have used to fill the gaps can be deleted or turned off afterwards.

gapfill.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.94 KB
 Viewed:  570 Time(s)

gapfill.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: