PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
[REQUEST] South Park and Simpsons version of me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kristjankalev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: [REQUEST] South Park and Simpsons version of me. Reply with quote

Hello! I'm new to the forums . :)
And I was wondering, If anyone could make a South Park and/or Simpsons version of me, since I don't have photoshop nor don't know, how to use it.
(I'm 13, so no need to be harsh :) )

I know that the picture in the attachment is slighly odd, but that's because its a snapshot of an amateur comedy movie I'm making, called Tujumuutja ( Mood Changer in English).
The South Park/ Simpsons version of me would be on a green background and it would be best if there are two pictures of both versions, one with mouth closed and one with mouth open. The maker of the pictures will be credited in the end of the movie.

Thank you in advance!
Krist.[/img]

VIPERMAN1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be worth checking a mac forum, there is an app in the store called after effects cartoon animation.

if you find someone with this, you should be in luck.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey kristjankalev,

I know this is a rather random go at the South Park one, but I fired up http://www.southparkstudios.com/avatar/ and gave it a shot. Haha. :) I am sure others around here can do better with their own custom work, etc. I have an open mouth one, too, if it works and can certainly put it on a green background. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, quality :)

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: