PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Logo request. Computer repair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

mike2011

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Logo request. Computer repair Reply with quote

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me design a logo for my computer repair business that I am starting MB Computer Repair". I have made a few logo designs which I will post below. The logo design is just not very good. I have messed around with photo shop on and off for a lil while and learned a decent bit of things. I am just not able to design a good logo. I would really appreciate it if someone could design a logo for me. You do not have to follow the color scheme of the photos below. They are basically just a moc up I put together. Thanks

Here is the actual logo image that I use on my page, again it does not have to follow this color scheme, text pattern or anything else. the other 2 images below are just showing what my logo looks like on my page. The last image is another logo I designed added to my website. My logos do not really look like logos :) So I would really like someone to help design me one. Thanks again in advance.

Auieos

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep i can help you out. Will have a go later today.

mike2011

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks a lot. I will be looking forward to seeing the logo. Again thanks a lot. You can do whatever you want with the logo, it don't have to follow any certain color scheme or anything. Just do what you think will look nice.

Auieos

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey that's ok. I didn't get much time to work on it but came up with the basic outlines. See if you like it.

It can be any colour so even tho u say it can be any, if you have a preference let me know.

Curious what type of computers do you repair is it just Windows PC or Mac too?
Because...
Was thinking about putting some symbolic stuff into it that lets people know a bit more about what you do.

Anyway Will see what u think about this one first.

mike2011

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that design looks really good, Just about all my work is on windows based pc's, I do know mac's a lil, and linux very well, but my work is usually all windows based pc's.

That logo looks really good, Im thinking about changing the lite blue/green part of my website to dark blue. So whatever you think will flow with that. I might be able to use that current logo on a flyer at a later time. Thanks again, looking forward towards the finished product you come up with.

Auieos

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ok great, here is a print copy of the black and white version..

http://www.box.net/shared/ue4sz7hgcq

Ill see what i can do with dark blue and try and theme it towards windows as subtly as possible.

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
here is a print copy of the black and white version

Is it me or do I see red?!?

*ducks out before profanities and character assassination + lack of humour can be directed at self*

mike2011

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks alot. Whatever the finished product is ill be happy with :)

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I forget to say 'nice one'? It must be my curmudgeonly side coming out before my obvious niceness ;)

It almost goes without saying that Auieos always does above and beyond!

PS: that reminds me I need a 3D render of a Tyrannosaurus Rex armed with dual doughnuts ;)

mike2011

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I really appreciate the work he is doing for me, I learned from following tutorials and such. Sometimes I can come up with some semi nice designs, but nothing as good as he is making me. I never been very good at coming up designs. Do you 2 just freelance with photoshop, or graphic designers for a living?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: