PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Lock Animation Frame [HELP]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

uzurpatoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Lock Animation Frame [HELP] Reply with quote

Hy everybody, i am from Ro and i need help...

I want to make a collage animation using PS CS 3. So far all is good... i have the collage parts (in PNG formats), for example i have a human body that i need, to move (rotate) the leg (first frame the leg is vertical next frame the leg is horrizontal, for example)...

So... i have opened all my collage (png) body-parts, and also opened the Animation window.

What do i need ?

In the firs frame (from animation) i have placed the body... (made from PNG parts), and in second animation frame i need to make the leg (for example) rotate.. so in first animation frame i have the body and in second animation frame i need to make the leg (from the body) to rotate for example 45 degrees. I click on second animation frame, than on the leg (png), Ctrl+T and then i rotate it. Everything is ok, but the leg also moves (rotates) in the FIRST frame ! I need to lock the first frame, make changes to second, lock it, make changes to third, lock it an so on, so i can create my collage frames !!

Please help me...

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english...

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: