PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Brush Tool problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

KonradA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Brush Tool problem Reply with quote

I have Photoshop CS5 and use the Brush Tool a lot when I edit photos. I use especially the function where I press ALT + right mouse button so that I can adjust the size of the brush and the hardness/thickness or what ever it is called. When I do that I get a red indicator showing me how hard the brush is, but now for some reason I don't get the red indicator anymore. I just see a transparent circle. Does anyone know what could be the cause of the problem and how to fix it?

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only need to press the right mouse button to toggle the brushes size and hardness. Alt should bring up the eyedropper tool temporarily.

Welcome to the forum KonradA, hope that answers your question.

KonradA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thehermit wrote:
You only need to press the right mouse button to toggle the brushes size and hardness. Alt should bring up the eyedropper tool temporarily.

Welcome to the forum KonradA, hope that answers your question.

Thank you! Though only the right mouse button brings up a window where I can pick my brush options, that is correct. But if you hold down ALT and at the same time hold down the right mouse button you can choose your brush size by moving the mouse right or left, and choose the hardness by moving the mouse up and down. When you do that you get a red indicator showing you the hardness and size. My red indicator is gone, I only get a transparent circle and can't see how hard my brush is.

KonradA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any clue :)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: