PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Logo for contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ground_zero298

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Logo for contest Reply with quote

Michigan roots jamboree was having a logo contest. Made this up and submited it. Had to be 5 colors max and a black and white. I might have went over the 5 color max limit with the shading. lol

Font style is 28 days if anyone was wondering

entry 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  182.03 KB
 Viewed:  624 Time(s)

entry 2.jpg

Brent00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Logo for contest Reply with quote

I've never used Photoshop before. How difficult is it to get the type to curl around at the top of the bottle?

I've always wondered what tool it is that is used to get type to fit inside a graphic and how that works. I guess you have to see and use the software to really find out, eh.

Are there any inexpensive photo editing programs that one can use to create these kinds of logo and header effects with type over a graphic?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: