PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
What kind of logo will be good for this web-site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Seva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: What kind of logo will be good for this web-site Reply with quote

I have designed and build a web-site (it is still in progress) and I cant make logo for it because I dont know how to do it. I was wondering if people on this forum could give me a hint on what type of logo will be ok for this web-site.
Current "logo" is just plain HTML text.

This is the web-site

http://www.sevda.netii.net/week7/

Auieos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly a logo involving the shape of a molar.
A smile.
An apple.
A container of floss.

Probably best to keep the logo simple, flat and white so it matches your page as is.

Seva

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

tun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand this has nothing to do with the logo, but i would like to point out things like this
Quote:
All of our staff is college educated

for the benefit of the whole site things like this should be fixed, as it will slightly deter customers.

as for the graphics, i agree that a simple logo is probably the ideal solution, but i would go for something that is a little bit more aesthetically pleasing, as this is how you want potential customers to see you.

you should aim for clean colours like white and blue (like the site) and avoid blacks, greens e.t.c.

i think a simple text format with some depth and maybe something creative like replacing a letter with a tooth, or just putting a tooth "logo" to the side, would work.
anything more than basic text should be treated with care and kept simple. it will keep the site looking easy on the eye, which is what you need to go for with this particular kind of site.

hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: