PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
CS5 History Brush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

truelightvamp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: CS5 History Brush Reply with quote

I have no clue why I can't figure this one out, I'm a graphic design student and use this program all of the time but I recently upgraded to CS5, when I click to use my history brush it keeps painting white over the area I want to restore. In CS4 I was able to just click the history brush tool and it would allow me to paint over the area that I wanted to restore (like if I had erased too much of the image) and I don't remember having to change any settings in the program then to allow this it just automatically was set to do this. I have searched photoshop over for a day now trying to find a setting that will change this.

Any help on getting the history brush to stop painting white and restore the image I want would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: