PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Flyer Fluor Party
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Passionfruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Flyer Fluor Party Reply with quote

Recently I have been asked to design a flyer for a sororrity. People will be able to paint themselves or others with fluorpaint, just like in the videoclip from the black eyed peas' I gotta feeling! I thought I could get some useful feedback on this site, so please let me know what you think about it!

The quality is kind of low due to the uploading tho I think, so please try to see that through the fingers :)

Thumbnail Fluor 8.jpg
 Description:
This is the flyer!
 Filesize:  163.11 KB
 Viewed:  2465 Time(s)

Thumbnail Fluor 8.jpg

TechnoBach

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the title text - the "vigeo's funky fluor night" - might look better if the text was more together, and not four separate words squished together
Apart from that, I really like the overall feel of this. Really catchy and bright Big Grin

3rdgear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY $^*@ .. LOL..
I agree with what Techno said.. and one thing comes to mind when seeing this.. less is more.. When making flyers or anything else that the public needs to read.. You want it to be as easy as possible for them to do that.. The human race are lazy.. if they cant figure out what your trying to say in a few seconds they get board and are less likely to remember it..

but keep it up..

Although if it was closer then I might attend..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: