PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Feedback Needed on flyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Passionfruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Feedback Needed on flyer Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

This is my first post here on this forum and I hope many are to come! I am 20 years old, I'm from the Netherlands and I volunteer as a graphic designer for a volunteer foundation specially for youth.

I am still very amateuristic with my designs, so I hope subscribing to this forum will contribute to making me a better photoshopper.

In a few months we will organize a party called Clubfever, with house and electro music. The DJ's are still unknown yet, but I hope you guys could give me some feedback on the flyer!

Thanks in advance.

Pascal

The flyer

[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh56/passie90/ClubFeverII.jpg?t=1287530991[/img]

Hope you like it Big Grin

EDIT: I see now I can not link pictures here, so ill just give you guys the link: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh56/passie90/ClubFeverII.jpg?t=1287530991

ClubFeverII.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  91.7 KB
 Viewed:  760 Time(s)

ClubFeverII.jpg

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great, pro amateur even. ;) I like how you made the text stand out. One thing i would change is the font spacing between the letters. Its a bit tight in some places.

And maybe some black gradient creeping in around the edges of the background.

Anyway keep up the good work.

#1Chopper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Auieos, looks good for an amateur. Maybe try it with bold turned off and see if that clears up the spacing problem.

3rdgear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good..

the white hurts my eyes a little but I like your style..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: