PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Getting the text tool to write R-L scripts properly...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

linguini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Getting the text tool to write R-L scripts properly... Reply with quote

Can somebody please tell me what I have to do to get the text tool to enter r-l scripts (like Arabic, Persian, Urdu, etc) correctly? Is there something in Photoshop itself that I must enable? I can write in these scripts on my computer (it is enabled in my Windows), but Photoshop won't cooperate.

I have 6.0 and CS4. In CS4, the letters will write, but they will not connect up and they are in reverse order. So instead of looking like this: فوٹوشاپ (photoshop), it comes out پ ا ش و ٹ و ف .

Help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: