PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
***Feed back needed for college student**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

MRozow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: ***Feed back needed for college student** Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to these forums and just looking for some feedback from some critical eyes. I am a college student and trying to put together a portfolio to submit to advertising companies. So please feel free to voice you opinions, I would really appreciate some critiques here.

Just as a side note these are all sample ads and do not reflect the companies which they feature and are not intended to be used officially.

-This first one would be an AD for Direct TV's NFL and HD packages. Personally I really like the composition and imagery.

-This second one would be for Puma' to depict its superior running comfort of it's new shoes.

-This final one is for Shick woman's razors, I like it alot, however my girlfriend seems to think that the stock photo I choose is of two women.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

jawaune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Funny Reply with quote

hehehe the first one is funny because you took the graphic from a video game and turned it into a graphic. Other than that they're all great! It just proves to me how much creativity I don't have and you probably will get hired by a company. You should also create a freelancer account on elance.com, guru.com, vworker.com, and odesk.com and do freelancer work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: