PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Designed logo, but cannot remember how
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

oodya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Designed logo, but cannot remember how Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum, but I was messing about with Photoshop a couple of days ago and was manipulating some text. I didn't save the actual Photoshop file, but I did export the file. I have attached the file to this e-mail. Has anyone got any ideas how I would re-create this again in Photoshop? The main thing that I am trying to recreate is the round Red circles within the text. I don't think that I manually created each indiviually circle, but maybe used a gradient. I have been trying to recreate it for a few hours, but have so far been unsuccessful, hence this post.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Untitled-4 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  23.9 KB
 Viewed:  479 Time(s)

Untitled-4 copy.jpg

Auieos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you use a brush?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: