PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Senior picture editing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Ken28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few that I quickly altered. They give you an idea of what can be done professionally. I changed the background in two of them. The other I just applied a slight vignette and feathered the background into black and white while retaining color on the subject.

Again, they were done very fast so of course the edges are rough etc... If I were to do these professionally of course the cutouts would be perfect and blends would be seamless.

It gives you an idea though.

Ken

mkmcdermott

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much for your help! they look amazing! if anyone is bored and would like to do some other ones here are some of my new, more clear pictures : [img]

[/img]

Ken28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sending you a PM with my e-mail address.

I have a proposal for you.

Have a look at this link here

http://guelph.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-baby-items-other-Canvas-painting-of-your-baby-or-child-W0QQAdIdZ212556513

I am a professional portrait artist. I'd like to make you a deal in exchange for using your painted image on my website.

Check your PM and let me know.

Ken

Ken28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrr. Apparently I can't send a PM until I reach 25 posts.

Okay, go to the link I gave you above and send me a message through that site. I have an amazing deal for you to paint your portrait and send it to you in exchange for me being allowed to use the painted image on my website.

Ken28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I think you should know, someone has taken one of your images and posted it on their website.

Not sure if you gave this person permission to do so, but if not then it's really not cool for someone to steal images.

As a professional photographer, I happen to know that any photo that is taken is automatically copyright material as soon as the shutter button is pressed.

The website address is here http://www.idadgraphics.com/iDadGraphics/Before_After.html

wein316

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: 16 Reply with quote

change
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: