PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to make this font? (or one similar)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Fubsywubkis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: How to make this font? (or one similar) Reply with quote

Ok guys, I'm here trying to make a Logo for the very first time. I threw down a font that I would like to have my logo be in, just drawing it quickly on a piece of paper with a Sharpie.

This is my very first time using CS5, and I feel completely out of my head. How can I make a font very similar to this one?

Thanks for any/all help.

p.s. I am not asking someone to do the work for me. I don't want to just copy/paste what someone else made. I would like to learn how to either find this font, or create it using shapes or something like that.

and yes, the Y is deliberately a little bit bigger. I tried to balance the letters on either side of the Y (4 and 4) but let me know if you have any tips. I tried also to make sure that they were based around a horizontal line running right through the middle. The middle lines (the 2nd line in the F, the E, B, R, S, etc) I tried to line up. I realize that the font doesn't look very special when I draw it out, but I can't find it in CS5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: