PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Sports Enhancements
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

McCowie94

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Sports Enhancements Reply with quote

I am starting out this thread where I can get a good idea of what people are like with the concept of their editing, I would like to see images possibly from,,, Football, Formula 1, Rugby, Tennis or even a sport that no-one else knows exists, Please take the time to try your best and don't be afraid to have a go.

All the best.

Brian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

McCowie94

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Just a brief image of what I want to see :) Reply with quote

This is just a quick image, took me 10 mins to make this, my favourite player!![/img]

pinktoblack

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not into sport and I don't do much photo manipulation but I've had a go you being a neighbour and all that!
Took approx 5 minutes (less time than it took to find a photo)!

Bike.jpg
 Description:
Taken from a free downloaded wallpaper.
 Filesize:  141.06 KB
 Viewed:  483 Time(s)

Bike.jpg

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst cheating a bit and not contributing an image yet myself I thought I would share this link to a tutorial that you could apply to the sports personality of your choice:

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/2d__and__photoshop/create_dynamic_distortion_effects

McCowie94

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkToBlack, I really like your image, this shows great movement, you have used a technique similar to the one I have used, but my image does not show any movement just a player standing there with his back to the camera, I was trying to play around a little with some text on his back but it did not really fit into the criteria, thanks for the replies people, :)

jk3000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy making sports signatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: