PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
wallpaper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

krommn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: wallpaper Reply with quote

feedback?

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums krommn.

Not really my cup of tea, per se. The red text is jarring within the mellow/muted colour scheme and the font whilst jovial is not quite right.

Do I spot a lens flare? Not as inherently wrong as always made out, so, just teasing and the radial strarburst is fine too. Oh and character is basic but cute and perfunctory.

krommn

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the feedback :) but to be honoust im from belgium so I didn't understand everything.
But if im correct u are saying that the text doesn't fit with the backgroundcolors? :P
but the font whilst jovial is not quite right :P thats something i dont understand :P
can you explain it in a more simple way if you like :P thanks anyway for the feed :) and thanx for the welcome :)

Oh and btw yes thats a lensflare ur spotting ;)

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just teasing/joking over the lens flare ;)

The font should be light-hearted and almost comical, as you have gone for, it's just the actual font is not right (only in my opinion, you understand). I might be tempted by something similar yet more distinctive

http://www.blambot.com/index.shtml

The more I look at the picture, the more I tell myself I am wrong about the red text, I just don't know any more!!! But I still think the font is iffy.

krommn

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for the site :) some nice fonts over there Big Grin lets see what i can change

edit: so here I have my remake, personally I like this one far more :) especially the lines with sparkles around my cute character :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: