PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Wacom problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

cake.0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Wacom problems. Reply with quote

Most likely already posted over a thousand times, but can anyone help me out with my new tablet? I got a bamboo, which came with photoshop elements 7. I quickly ditched GIMP and installed it, but my pressure sensitivity isn't functional at all. Could someone please tell me if there's a fix for this. Frown

hawkeye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not try Wacom support, I'm sure they'll be able to help you. They even have a toll free number you can call.

supremegfx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check your brush settings!!!!!!!!!!! one time my brush sensativity was not on point...but previos had this setting for some brush effect..i reset brush settings....then wacom...my pen sensitivity was good to go... the harder the thicker the pixel...before i really really had to press...if not brush settings....(f5) then no clue.................
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: