PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Design Highlights in All Red-Cant Edit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Cool Creations

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Design Highlights in All Red-Cant Edit Reply with quote

What do I need to do if a photoshop design continues to highlight red not allowing me to edit? Its a simple flyer design I started and also for some reason, all the layers except the main layer are gone..... Ever seen that? Also, how do I add extra images to a design already open?

jedwilliams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what you did was hit edit in quick mask by accident. what you need to do is look in you tool bar on the left at the very bottom. Just simply hit the "Q" key to fix this or click the little icon at the very bottom of your tool bar that is a square with a circle in it.

wave of light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I think Jed has hit the nail on the head. Q flips to 'Quick mask' which will then look like you are painting red.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: