PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Opinions needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jesseoco

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Opinions needed Reply with quote

Hey guys, Could anyone give me some feedback on these pictures? I want to know if the photoshopping is too obvious. People have told me I used too much photoshop, and others have told me I used too little so I want to see what some people with Ps experience have to say. The goal is for the pictures to look realistic... at least as realistic as a picture you might see of a model in a magazine...

PS: Be harsh please :) I really want some truthful criticism

iDad

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked a top and bottom one with PS close up Looks like a good job to me Although the blue and red seem a bit pixelated along the edge of wall and blouse but it could be the quailty of image also though.

Ruby

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do not see where you did the photoshopping, so that means that you did a good job. I guess you did some retouching and curving etc. It is realistic (as in a magazine). Nice job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: