PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Aliasing / Jagged Text & Lines
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

effectwebdesign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Aliasing / Jagged Text & Lines Reply with quote

Did my best to search the forums. I design fairly small canvas graphics for the Web.

I create text, Ctrl+T to transform, rotate. The characters look horribly jumbled like their baseline shift is all different.

I really don't want to make my text rasterized and then rotate it because I'll probably want to edit it again.

For small text I've tried cutting on/off fractional widths and different anti-aliasing modes and it doesn't really help.

Also, sometimes when I add a stroke to rotated images, the stroke looks horribly aliased and jaggedy. I can't always work at 300dpi because many images are supplied at 72dpi.

What am I missing? Seems like this should be easy. THANKS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: