PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
website concept I'm working on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ChinChilla

PS Version: CS3 Extended

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: website concept I'm working on Reply with quote

The owner of shakiragallery.com wanted a new theme for his site, so I offered to design one. I am a new graphic design student who will start taking design classes in the fall. I have been teaching myself Photoshop and have not learned the other Adobe software yet. I created this in Photoshop CS3 Extended version but I own the whole creative suite. This is my first web design concept and I would love to hear feedback. This is not necessarily a final draft, another guy has to approve it first.

banner that will go on the top center of the page (there is a white border but it does not show up here)

background for site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: