PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Anyone pass the Photoshop ACE Certification?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

zygotesoup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Anyone pass the Photoshop ACE Certification? Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone has passed the Photoshop ACE certification and if you can reccommend any training materials or give any advice on the actual exam. Is there anything I should look out for or a part of photoshop that I should spend extra time learning about? Thanks in advance for any help!

INSTANTE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/adobe/a/becomingace.htm

Hope this helps, I'll be actually taking this exam Brow and mainly using the free tutorials and documentation that adobe provides in their website.[/url]

zygotesoup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It said that the certification expires within 90 days... is this true? i dont want to have to take the certification 4 times every year!

Matt
VIP

PS Version: Lightroom 5, CS4 & Elements 11

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, but looks interesting. By the way, I think the 90 days is only applicable when the product you've passed gets upgraded. Phew lol!

zygotesoup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattyboy777 wrote:
Nope, but looks interesting. By the way, I think the 90 days is only applicable when the product you've passed gets upgraded. Phew lol!

i think you're right... now i only have to find out when the new version of the test comes out so i get the most out of my money... well my works money i should say Big Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: