PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Unrequited
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

mknabster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Unrequited Reply with quote

For my graphics design class last assignment, we were told to create a movie title, then make a movie poster to display what it's all about. So i created a movie called Unrequited, which is associated w/ unrequited love, and is back in medieval times. So let me know what you all think! I actually got this done 2 weeks ahead of time because i got really into it, and i have an advantage over everyone else and have Photoshop at home, so a lot of people had told me they liked it, but i want to see what the forums think also.

Full-movie-poster.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.49 KB
 Viewed:  305 Time(s)

Full-movie-poster.jpg

Bouzy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. The one thing i would change is take down the opacity of the lens flare or thing behind the sword.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: