PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
My newest site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Groundup1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: My newest site Reply with quote

I just finished another site and would like some opinions on it, I made the site with Photoshop, SiteGrinder, Dream weaver, and threw in some image ready for good measure. It is a web template site, (web templates are a hobby of mine), It has a mix of psd's open web source templates, and premium templates, and I was going to put a forum on it but I do not have the time to manage a forum, so I will have to think of something else to put there.
If you get a chance let me know what you think of the look and feel of the site. www.templateplan.net Thanks

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only snag that I can see is that it appears that the templates are of better quality than the main site at the moment, perhaps a small bit of polishing would bring it up to expectations. All in all not bad though.

nexusfire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what "the hermit" said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: