PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
some of my photoshops **lots of pics**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

vtr_bad-boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: some of my photoshops **lots of pics** Reply with quote

thanks for looking
Bob....

malcon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bob. first off, welcome to the forum, this is a good place to get reviews. anyway i like your "car chopping" as some call it. i think its alot of fun to do. All of these are really cool and innovative. one of the things i think could be better is the lighting. the textures and thins you add to the cars lack the same quality of lighting that the rest of the picture has. that makes the textures look to "stick on" but i think with a little better lighting it would blend better, also on some of the things you add to the car i can tell that you have skewed or distorted the object to get the right perspective. i noticed this mainly on the rear wheel on the blue car. its totally flat. also on the clio, you added a mesh front grill. buts its totally flat, it doesnt contour with the front of the car like i think maybe it should. i like the taste of the textures you have added and the style is there, (i really like the signature) but i think the Compositing could use a little work. also the text you have in all of these ruins the picture. the text its quite plane and overtakes the car...which is what we really want to be looking at.
deffinetly off to a great start with all these, keep it up!
-malcon

vtr_bad-boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great thanx for the pointers -malcon
Bob....

malcon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah man, anytime. show is if you change anything and post more if you have them! looking great man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: