PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
TCWJuggling.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

VanillaVercetti

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: TCWJuggling.com Reply with quote

Just started juggling club at school and made a JPEG for the site. My friend uploads it in DreamWeaver and we work it from there. Suggestions?

malcon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man i like this. i think it is sort of flat right now. i have a few ides.
deffinattly try changing the highlight on the bevel and emboss. you have a white as your highlight color, but there is no white in the entire picture. so try changing it to a lighter version of the lighter green in your text. leaving the white as your highlight makes the bevel look cheap and to stick-on. so this will make it look a little better. i think the three clubs you have there (i dont know what the right terminology is, maybe i should take the class!) anyway they look like there are stuck to the background. try adding a drop shadow to that. play around with the sliders too, try not just juct clock the dropshadow button and be done with it.

on last thing. i think you should have your phone number and contact info higher up. maybe above the schedual.

ok well there are a few things you could do if you wanted that would make the picture a little stronger.
it looks good though so far.
keep it up man
juggle on,
-malcon

FOR HIRE! malconpierce@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: