PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
newest works
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Zia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: newest works Reply with quote

here are some of my latest works many of them are first, the first one is my latest wallpaper ive only done one other, the 3rd and 5th are first times for the text effets that were used and the 4th one first time to use pixel stretch

SurvivorJ80

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Work

murch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the thrid one the best the one with the slying space thingys. you should work on the flow of your sigs coloring. thats why i like the ship one the best the bottom one has good flow but its kinda blurry. its good work though the top ones nice to. the mario background is very nice but hes a different color you should stick to him being the same color scheme as the background but overall looks good just work on your flow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: