PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Solid Snake's on a Plane!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

GenomeSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Solid Snake's on a Plane! Reply with quote

Anyone please suggest improvements? =)

malcon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey whats up. i think you have already posted this in another thread. but maybe im just crazy.
as of what i think about your peice. it is a good idea. i think that the compositing could be alot better. i dont believe that the figure is on the plane, not because of aperson not being able to stand on a place, but just because of a few things.
the figure is much sharper than the picture with the plane on it. the lighting is pretty defferent also. i think the figure is to offbalance aswell. he seems to be slanted a bit to far forward.

the good thing about this is that with very little effort i think that it will be even better. just work on the focus. and depth of feild of this one. the text looks good, placment is good. just work on makeing be believe that the guy is really standing on the plane.

keep up the goood work!
-malcon

GenomeSoldier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I should maybe work on this some more then. Good ideas.

I didn't really take it that seriously - Just thought it was an amusing idea lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: