PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
concept drawings for logos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

malcon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: concept drawings for logos Reply with quote

My friend is doing a solo project, his name is August Emile. so i have been thinking of a few things to do for his name. he had an idea to do a maze and a really messy edgy type text so i drew out a few real quick. he also wants me to do his website background/cd cover. he wanted himself floating in space, with al the instrements and things he plays all around him. he wanted me to do it in my style but he had a few guidlines. in space, floating, instrements around him, semi realisitc face.
so i have the logos below along with the begining stage of the concept drawing for the cd cover. ill keep showing progress as i progress along in the picture...yeah that makes no sense. insight is apreciated!

the maze

GenomeSoldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really liking the text ones on the black backgrounds. The 2 above those would be kinda hard to make out from far away.

So is the CD cover going to be a drawing also?

malcon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, well the logo's arent really somuch for cd covers, just things to have for shirts, website etc etc. i like the maze one because it draws you in. you cant read it from far away, but if sombody is far away they are missing out on the fun anyhow. its not so much for advertising so i think i can get away with a little. its not done yet anyway, the res is pretty low.
but i like the top one the best because it blends in with the maze.

but yeah the main picture will be all drawn. right now im working on the drumset, so i will post later tonight when the drums are done. oh yeah

ashlee. thanks for the comments! very awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: