PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
help me please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

bassrocker208

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: help me please Reply with quote

hey guys my youth group is wanting to make a shirt and i was hoping that some of you could give me some different things to kinda choose from and ill attempt to make it to..the thing they want is a big E cubed like e to the third power you know and some how work the words enlightened excited and engaged into it. and if at all possible but its not like it has to be there if you think itd be cooler with out it something to do with the trinity (father son and holy ghost) i know its kinda out there but i would really appreciate it if you all could help me out!
-matthew

tyty9892

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bassrocker208 wrote:
hey guys my youth group is wanting to make a shirt and i was hoping that some of you could give me some different things to kinda choose from and ill attempt to make it to..the thing they want is a big E cubed like e to the third power you know and some how work the words enlightened excited and engaged into it. and if at all possible but its not like it has to be there if you think itd be cooler with out it something to do with the trinity (father son and holy ghost) i know its kinda out there but i would really appreciate it if you all could help me out!
-matthew
i know exactly how to do it. are you paying dor (ill do it either way i guess) mail me at tythealchemist@gmail.com

bassrocker208

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email sent* anybody else?

Haunus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: help me please Reply with quote

bassrocker208 wrote:
-matthew

way too confusing

so an E^3 with the words: enlightened, excited, engaged....you do know that E^3 is copy righted already...its a games show held every year.

The other owuld be something to do with the holy trinity?

bassrocker208

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i didnt know that haunus. you can change that up if youd like. and if you could find away it would be cool to like have those three words and the trinity in the same pic but if not its cool. thanks for the intrest man.

Haunus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bassrocker208 wrote:
wow i didnt know that haunus. you can change that up if youd like. and if you could find away it would be cool to like have those three words and the trinity in the same pic but if not its cool. thanks for the intrest man.

I could, i just dont understand the trinity. I'm religious so I know what you mean...just not how you visualize it....

VanillaVercetti

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: gimme a few Reply with quote

gimme a few days and ill get back to you with the logo, free, no worries mate

bassrocker208

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome thanks so much!

Haunus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bassrocker208 wrote:
awesome thanks so much!

lol, well if his doesnt work out you do have me to wrok with....but im more ocmplicated to work with.

bassrocker208

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is that. you could both try lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: