PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Using Text, numbers aren't appearing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

BuzWeaver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Using Text, numbers aren't appearing Reply with quote

For some reason I can't get numbers to appaer when using the text tool. Fonts, Text and designs work fine, but I can't get numbers to appear.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using the numbers pad or the keyboard (upper case) numbers sometimes one lot (usually the numbers pad) won't work with some software, although I haven't had this problem with PS. Wayne

stevealmighty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, is it only happening with a certain type of font? I know that some fonts don't have numbers, while others don't have symbols (@%& etc.). Try using it with other fonts if you haven't already.
All gave some, some gave all.....Lest we forget that war produces veterans, wounded both mentally and physically, and it is our job to help them now, as they have already helped us all in ways we will never know, and in ways that we take for granted every day.

BuzWeaver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information. I'll look further into it and see if its related to what you guys have mentioned.

Edit:

It was the type of Font after all, thanks for the heads up!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: