PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Editorial Spread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

helcyon

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Editorial Spread Reply with quote

Ok so this time, we were assigned to create an editorial spread, with the article later on. The spread is just the cover page before the article in a magazine starts. We had to pick a graphic designer from this book we are using, and apply their style to the spread. I chose Uwe Loesch, a graphic designer from Germany. Let me know what you think. Good bad whatever.

Last edited by helcyon on Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Datameister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool. A lot of dead space on the upper left, though. Be careful.

helcyon

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all the ideas... but yeah the white (black) space in the upper left is something i was going for. Well anyway, i did change it and here is the new version.

The start of the article as moved over to the sweatshirt with an added dropcap. I moved the "A" to the left page with the top lining up with the bar covering the eyes. This was in hopes of leading the eye up and around, so it jumps right to "focal" then trails off to point.

This style may not be your cup of tea, but We were trying to emulate the designers style. But so yeah let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas

sunnie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: