PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
So Beautiful...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Shadow™

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: So Beautiful... Reply with quote

http://www.deviantart.com/view/24177705/

I guess I do more work when im in a bad mood then when im in a good mood... I guess im just expressing through my art.
This is a bit like my last piece.. not the same look, but the same idea and story pretty much.

Story: Another collapsing star in the middle of a universe creates a black hole, with a gravitational pull so great, it claims its prey of planets and objects in space from lightyears away... The shear sight of it gives a warm feeling to the hearts of the people who see it, but little do they know, that this stunning anomoly will soon eradicate their very existance, soon enough... this stray black hole will also engulf more then just planets... but will also try and consume giant stars... when it does, it will create a reaction, full of distorted information and matter... as the gas from the star bruns it turns into diffretn arrays of color.. and eventually explodes into more then just a Supernova... This explosion will cause more then just gallactic destruction..

The rest of this story i might use for my next piece, as to not leave it in a cliffhanger forever...

Gallo_Pinto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excelent, as usual. But I think the text at the bottom stands out just a bit too much. I'd prefer a thinner typeface and turn down the opacity of the blur.

I'm curious: how much of your work is 3d rendered (if any) and how much is PS'ed?

Moi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the planets look totally realistic, and the entire scene is just fabulous! Eek Eek

Shadow™

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallo_Pinto wrote:
excelent, as usual. But I think the text at the bottom stands out just a bit too much. I'd prefer a thinner typeface and turn down the opacity of the blur.

I'm curious: how much of your work is 3d rendered (if any) and how much is PS'ed?

Everything is photoshoped except for the first 5 asteroids.

and thnx for the comments!! Big Grin

Daryl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one word... wow!

-daryl-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: