PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
My Website/banner...Tips?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

zackweiler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: My Website/banner...Tips? Reply with quote

Other than, "don't use frontpage," does anyone have any tips to get me going in a more productive direction within web design? I want to start using css because I see it looking great and starting to become popular/standard within many websites.

Also, my website is www.CherreysExhaust.com and it needs some work. I need some suggestions about design direction.

Sorry if my question is vague...But my knowledge is, so it's a vicious circle right now lol. Any help is appreciated. Kiss

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, im not normall a fan of splash pages as i find there isnt any point to them, but thats just my opinion, but, i do like yours alot, i think its very well designed, and it looks very nice, and makes you want to enter the site, but when you enter, the site is good, but does not make up to what you expect from the splash page, the logo and the top bar is fine, and the navigation is fine, its simple, but easy to use, with no fancy stuff that makes teh page loading slower, which is always a good thing, but i think maybe some sidebars, running down either side of the site, and maybe some text boxes, to seperate the different sections of text and pictures of the site, good luck with it!

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

zackweiler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice. It helps a lot. Any more?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: