PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
2 sigs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

zorg222

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: 2 sigs Reply with quote

If you want top quality GFX, skins, and resources for your forum, Alienation Skins is the place to go.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first one, the second im not very fond off, as youve just randomly cut off 2/3 of it, and put another image in, try and blend it in abit more, nice first one though

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

zorg222

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. :)

I was trying to get a multi-colored thing going in the second one, but it came out looking like two different images? I guess I didn't get it quite right. Frown

If you want top quality GFX, skins, and resources for your forum, Alienation Skins is the place to go.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try playing with the hue and saturation of the second sig, in order to make it all one colour, at least it will blend well, or change the blend mode of the layer that the yellow bit is on in order to make it blend well

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

zorg222

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I forgot to save that second sig in .psd (doh!), I made a new sig with the same render, and I added an image.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better, you should make the text the top layer though, and change the blend mode to normal to make it stand out more, very nice though

zorg222

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jersey Hacker wrote:
Much better, you should make the text the top layer though, and change the blend mode to normal to make it stand out more, very nice though

I was kinda trying to blend it...the font that I used looked terrible when I set it as the top layer...it stuck out like a sore thumb...but it seemed to run a little smoother behind a couple layers.

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well, if youve tried it and said it looks better this way, then i cant argue, but have u not thought about changing the font?

zorg222

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jersey Hacker wrote:
Ok, well, if youve tried it and said it looks better this way, then i cant argue, but have u not thought about changing the font?

The thing is that font looked good behind a few layers...and it's relatively readable...but eh...at first I wasn't going to add text at all... Big Grin

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO, the font looks very nice, but i think you should either make it stand out more, or change the font, to make it more readable, and even if you werent going to add text in the first place, as you have, you should at least think about it, rather than just adding text cos its text, if you know what i mean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: